Offering traditional "Hands-on" Chiropractic as well as Computerized Chiropractic. Est. 1988!
Customized treatment plans that are developed to best suit your needs and condition
Because chiropractic helps the body to function better, many people experience positive changes in their health even if they are not noticeably sick or in pain. For many, the change is an increase in energy levels, a reduction in stress, or just an overall sense of well-being. Most people think of health as a black and white thing; someone is either sick or they are not. Nothing could be further from the truth. Nearly everyone has subluxations to one degree or another and these subluxations are effecting how their body functions, whether they are aware of it or not.
- Boosts your immune system
- Deceases mental and oxidative stress
- Reduce Inflammatory Cytokines
In our office we not only provide chiropractic care, but also compliment that care with therapy modalities when necessary. We are committed to helping our patients recover from traumatic injury through the use of therapy modalities to address soft tissue damage and speed restoration of normal function. Some of the therapy modalities we offer are: Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Ultrasound, Intersegmental Traction, Rehabilitative Exercises, and Hydroculator Therapy which all help reduce pain and swelling in their own unique way.
- Improves mobility and motion
- Recover from or prevent a sports injury
- Helps manage age-related issues
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Ice Pack Cryotherapy
- Spinal Adjustments & Manipulation
- Spinal Decompression
- Treatment of Common Chiropractic Conditions
- Treatment of Degenerative Disc Disease
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Therapeutic Ultrasound